BUYERS WHO ARE IN THE PROCESS OF SCOUTING FOR VALUE BUY. HOLD ON!
A LOT OF BUYERS SAVED A FEW THOUSANDS BUT LOSE A FEW MILLIONS DUE TO VARIOUS MISTAKES IN THE PROCESS!
Let's see these 3 case studies where buyers are doing themselves without buyer agent, one of which may happen to you if you are buying properties without agent's assistance!
A house (marketed at $470,000) was in the market for very long due to the proximity to the noisy highway. A direct buyer Alex came to see the house in less than 3 minutes without stepping inside each room. After chatting and negotiating for a while, the buyer Alex made an offer.
* The direct buyer Alex offered $460,000 which was estimated to be $20,000 above valuation.
* Owner was very happy to be able to fetch such a price for the noisy unit.
* Seller agents love direct buyers very much and will use all techniques on their sleeves to get the highest possible price (without direct buyers realizing themselves falling into the trap).
* The need to be represented is very important. If I were the one who brought Alex to see the house, I would go against him in buying it even though he liked the house very much.
* If Alex were to go ahead, I would be negotiating on the price for Alex to the best of my ability instead of paying $20,000 above valuation (which will make the house even difficult to sell in the future).
* Direct buyer Alex saved himself $4600 but forked out $20,000 in cash to the sellers.
DIY buyers Josh & Jenny optioned for a house at Jurong and waited for 2 months to attend the 1st appointment. The sellers were selling the house as undergoing divorce. On the 1st HDB appointment, suddenly the seller wife said not going ahead to sell and walked off the HDB Hub. Josh & Jenny were left dazzled and confused of what to do next after long waiting to get their new house eagerly.
* Both sellers and buyers abort the transaction and were asked to mediate internally.
* Sellers returned Josh & Jenny the $5000 option fee and exercise fee.
* Josh & Jenny could not do anything but felt frustrated. They had to face the aftermath themselves.
* Real estate transaction is about people, not all transactions will be smooth sailing. Problems can come in different permutations and combinations.
* If I were Josh & Jenny's buyer represented agent, I will be facing the wrath on behalf of them and find a win-win situation for the transaction to go through instead of letting the sellers to do as they wish.
* I would be asking for more compensations than just a mere $5000 and would activate legal proceeding against the sellers. I would go all out just to represent my buyers' interest and do what is necessary to compensate for their inconvenience throughout the process.
Direct Buyer Ms Wong who is a high income earner had interest in a house after searching for very long. She was confident in getting a bank loan. Without thinking much and afraid that the house would be gone, she went into an agreement with the sellers to option for the house.
* A banker told her that her credit score was really bad and the bank could not lend her the amount that she needs.
* Several other bankers also told her the same which actually caught her off guard.
* She left stranded without knowing what to do. She was even thinking to let go of her dream unit.
* If I were the buyer agent for Ms Wong, I would do the due diligence to make sure it is financially sound of Ms Wong to go ahead with the purchase.
* My job is not about making things changed hand between people, but to assist buyers to have a pleasant experience in buying a big ticket item in their life.
* I have connections with bankers who closely work with me and would find out a way for Ms Wong to get the loan needed and still go ahead with the purchase.
DURING THE CONSULTATION SESSION, I WILL SHARE WITH YOU:
I BELIEVE THAT WITH THE RIGHT PLANNING & ADVICE, YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO ACHIEVE:
- WHAT SOME OF MY CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME -
Collected over 100 testimonials. Customers' Satisfaction are my Personal Achievements!
Hi, I am JJ Wong.
As a Real Estate Home Advancement Consultant, I always make sure I understand my clients' needs before providing them with any proposals. My role here is to assist my clients to realize their dreams of upscale living and to achieve financial freedom.
My goal is to assist my clients to be well-informed and confident in making critical decisions which are beneficial to their families and themselves in the future. With the right strategies and plans, many have grown their assets and wealth.
In addition, I strive to build strong and unique friendships with my clients. We still keep in touch even after helping them to sell their properties at a record price, purchase their dream home and multiply their assets.
My wish is to see many enjoy the benefits of upgrading or growing their assets. With the right planning, I am confident that many can achieve their property life goals towards a better future.
Do avoid the above costly mistakes now before you commit to any house!
Speak to me and allow me to share with you how you can be protected in your best interest!
Wondering if you are eligible to buy property with your current financial situation?
Fret not! Just drop me a note to do financial assessment together with you!
DO REMEMBER NOT TO BE SHORT-CHANGED BY SELLER AGENTS WHO LOVE DIRECT BUYERS! YOU MUST TAKE ACTION TO BE REPRESENTED NOW.
Save millions of dollars which you can use it for your renovation / family / holiday / retirement instead of paying it for your costly mistake!
YOU CAN CHANGE & IMPROVE YOUR LOVED ONES' LIVES BY MAKING THE RIGHT PROPERTY DECISIONS TODAY!
Keep in mind that the sharing session has no obligations and it is completely free.
Have a peace of mind with me act on your behalf as intermediary in negotiation to the best interest in your mind. Costly mistakes should be avoided at all cost!
Based on my on-the-ground experience, spot good deals with upside potential and avoid recommending property with no room for appreciation. Best is to buy below valuation!
To be financially successful and to achieve financial life goal by having a good property portfolio under home advancement strategy.